Welcome to Tim’s bird tours around greater Melbourne, Victoria and Australia! Tim offers a range of birdwatching tours around Victoria and Australia. His tours are aimed at either general birdwatching or birders who targeting specific or rare species. Tim will pick you up at your hotel/ accommodation at an arranged time and then return you to back at the end of the birdwatching tour. All birdwatching tour prices include transport, entrance to protected areas, and a packed lunch. (Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.)
Local Tours in Victoria and Around Melbourne
There are a wide variety of sites to visit within easy reach of Melbourne including the temperate rain-forests of the Yarra Valley Ranges and Dandenong Ranges, the world-famous wetlands at the Western Treatment Plant, the heath, coastline and rain-forest forests of the Otway Ranges, and drier semi-arid areas inland (such as around Bendigo).
- A full day birdwatching tour is AU$400 single/per couple (plus petrol)
- A full day birdwatching tour is AU$450 3-4 people (plus petrol)
- A full day birdwatching is AU$500 5+ people (plus petrol)
For further information on birdwatching tours around Melbourne and Victoria is available by:
- Email email@example.com
- Mobile phone (local) 0448801674
- International call +61 448801674
Longer Birdwatching Tours
Longer tours provide a chance to visit some of Victoria and Australia’s inland areas. In Victoria this includes the unique Mallee areas in northern Victoria, the dry inland areas around Bendigo and Swan Hill, and the rainforest of far-eastern Victoria.
There is also the option of tours in other states outside of Victoria.
Longer Birdwatching Tour Sample Prices:
- Two days and one night tour, AU$400 single/per couple per day, AU$450 3-4 people (plus petrol), AU$500 5+ people*
- Five days and four nights tour (5 days) AAU$450 3-4 people (plus petrol), AU$500 5+ people*
- One to two week tours plus tours AU$400 single/per couple per day, AU$450 3-4 people (plus petrol), AU$500 5+ people*
*Accommodation, petrol and car hire costs, if needed, may be included in the price when required. Also, in states other than Victoria, an additional cost may be required for my flight in and out of the state – see Australian Tours. Please contact Tim to discuss.
For information on Australian tours please follow this this link.